FairShare logos are available for download in sets that are created for use in each of three categories: Microsoft Office documents (desktop printing), digital and offset printing (commercial printing), and web and mobile sites. Each logo set contains all three official FairShare color combinations.
FairShare Dark Blue
FairShare Light Blue
Resources for estate agents
The following resources are available to estate agents to download as one complete package:
- Instructions on use of resources
- FairShare logos for commercial printing
- FairShare logos for desktop printing
- FairShare signage artwork
Download the FairShare resources for estate agents
The FairShare Logo
The logo can be used in colour, white or black. If the brand is being reproduced on a coloured background use the white version.
Which FairShare Logo should you use?
Microsoft Office (.jpg)
- Use with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Excel.
- Use on desktop and office printers.
- This set contains files with a resolution of 300dpi (pixels per inch).
- These files may lose quality when enlarged.
How to use the logo with Microsoft products such as MSWord etc.
- Download the Microsoft logo set (zip file) above.
- Move the zip file into a folder/directory on your PC where you can easily find it.
- Unzip the folder.
- Open your MS document.
- Place the logo into your document by selecting Insert > Photo > Picture from file… choose the logo file you want from within the folder/directory you unzipped the files into.
Commercial use: signage, digital and offset printing (.eps)
- Use in documents and collateral that will be professionally printed.
- Use in all signage
- This set contains .eps vector files that are compatible with publishing software, such as InDesign and Illustrator.
- These logos can be resized without loss of quality and edited for size using Adobe Illustrator.
- Use in web sites and for electronic display.
- This set contains .png files with a resolution of 72ppi (pixels per inch).